Sunday, January 22, 2012

Mascha's Star Gloves

Ravelryssa nimimerkki mascha2 on tehnyt Maahinen langastamme kauniit tähtikuviolliset kirjoneulesormikkaat, joihin löytyy maksullinen ohje Ravelrysta. Oikein kivat, pidän erityisesti tuosta rannekkeesta, ja kirjoneuleena ne ovat myös lämpimät.

IN ENGLISH
Mascha2 in Ravelry has knitted very beautiful gloves from our Maahinen yarn. She has also made a pattern for them, which you can purchase from Raverly. Very nice gloves, I like especially the cuff part, and the stranded knitting makes the gloves warm..

2 comments:

  1. Good site! I truly love how it is simple on my eyes and the data are well written. I'm wondering how I could be notified whenever a new post has been made. I've subscribed to your RSS which must do the trick! Have a great day!
    Pjur Original Bodyglide 1000ml/34.0oz bottle

    ReplyDelete