Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Spring


Kevät on ihanaa aikaa. Kuvat otettu viikonloppuna ja eilen.

I love the springtime. Pictures from the week-end and from yesterday.





Joka päivä nousee maasta jotain ihanaa. Työtahti hiukan kärsii kaikista kevätkukista, kun aina työhuoneelle kävellessä pihan poikki, tulee mieleen, että onkohan se ja se jo noussut tai jokin kukka auennut. Tietysti ne pitää sitten muistaessa tarkistaa ja hups vaan, kun aikaa kuluu:)
Näitä alla olevia pikkutulppaaneja olen odottanut, ihan kohta ne ovat auki ehkä jo tänään tai huomenna.

IN ENGLISH
Every day something exciting is coming up in the garden. My work is slightly suffering from all the spring flowers, because every time I walk across the yard to my work space, I see something that reminds me of some other flower which I "need" to check immediately if it has come up or the if the bud has opened or somethng like that. And so the time just flows by:)
I have been waiting for these little tulips to open their bud, perhaps today or tomorrow.


Tai sitten pitää tarkistaa kasvihuoneessa olevia purkkeja, joko niissä nousee taimia:)
Viime päivinä ovat itäneet krappi, Rubia tinctoria ja värimaratti, Asperula tinctoria, mutta Rubia peregrina purkissa ei vielä näy mitään. Toivottavasti pian sieltäkin nousisi jotain.

IN ENGLISH
And I have to check my seed pots several times a day to see if something new has germinated:)
In the past few days madder, Rubia tinctoria, and dyer's woodruff, Asperula tinctoria, have germinated, but wild madder, Rubia peregrina, not yet. I keep my fingers crossed they will show up soon, too.


No comments:

Post a Comment